I'm going to try and live a more handmade life - like I've wanted to for a long while now. So to make the most of my photoshop subscription I've designed a logo which could be used on the things we've made so I can package them up and give handmade hampers for gifts.
So far we've done pretty well with making food things but I've failed a bit at the beauty products I wanted to make for the ladies at Christmas, will have to try harder this year!
We've got pretty much a whole hamper , I just need to get a good cracker made.
- Cider, with our own apples
- Chorizo, curing in the sauna
- Garlic Butter, actually churned by Simon!
- Goat's cheese, going to try alpaca cheese, as there's a farm down the road
- Apple and red onion Chutney... again with our apples.
- and of course the classic fudge.
I've got some good ideas for this years gifts, I just need to be more organised!